1970 Chevelle Body Moldings - Groups 8.000-10.000-11.000-12.000
Various series and body styles sported different bright trim moldings. Clicking a link below will display the moldings and their group & part number where applicable. Each linked page has a ←BACK button to return you to this page.
- SS Hoods - early vs. late & original vs.
- Chevelle Front Sheet Metal
- Chevelle Front & Rear
- 13327-13427 Chevelle 2-Dr Pillar Coupe (GM
of Canada only)
- 13200-13400-13600 Chevelle Station Wagon
- 13337-13437-13537-13567-13637-13667 Chevelle
Sport Coupe and Convertible
- 13539-13639 Chevelle Sport Sedan
- 13369-13469-13569-13669 Chevelle 4-Door
- 13380-13480-13580-13680 Chevelle El Camino
- 13800 Chevelle Concours Estate Wagon
- 13857 Chevelle Monte Carlo Sport Coupe
- Windshield Moldings
Often asked if vinyl top Chevelles had their top painted, left in primer or not painted at all with a vinyl top due to be installed. Here is an 01B example from Van Nuys clearly showing the top was painted the same Astro Blue as the lower body of the car.
For more body panel and part numbers, try my Shop Manual & Parts Catalog on CD.