Miscellaneous Information ~ Advertising on ChevelleStuff.Net
Really bad ad copy
Often found on eBay and, sadly, from dealers that figure you don't know what a Chevelle is and it's often apparent they don't either. Here are some examples of what they say.
Chevelle & El Camino Registries
Camino Registry ~ 1964-1987 El Camino
* L78 Registry ~ 1966-1970 Chevelle with documented L78 engine
* L79 Registry ~ 1965-1968 Chevelle/Chevy II/Corvette with documented L79 engine
* LS3 Registry ~ 1970-1972 Chevelles (non-SS) with documented LS3 engine
* LS5 Registry ~ 1970-1972 Chevelle with documented LS5 engine
* LS6 Registry ~ 1970 Chevelle with documented LS6 engine
* Super Sport Registry ~ 1964-1965 Malibu SS and documented 1971-1972 SS optioned Chevelles with 350 engines
* SS396 Registry ~ 1966-1972 Chevelles with documented SS Equipment option with 396/402 engine
* YF3 Heavy Chevy Registry ~ 1971 & 1972 Chevelles with documented YF3 option - all available engines
* October 25, 2009 New list of recently
found cache of dealer documents
* January 30, 2012 Additional cache of dealer documents
* Current owners searching for previous owners
Aftermarket Manufacturer's Links
Additional Items of Interest
* Chevelle Assembly Plants
* Chevrolet Assembly Plants
* Chevrolet VIN Charts
* Canadian Chevelle Information
* Chevelle Club Sites
* General Motors Restoration Kit & GM of Canada
* General Motors Warranty Engine Letter #1 - August 1, 1967
* General Motors Warranty Engine Letter #2 - August 14, 1967
* Is my Chevelle a Malibu?
* Oklahoma Trim Tag Law (Nov 1, 2007)
* Super Sport Synopsis - just what is a Super Sport anyway?
* Vehicle Identification Number Tampering
* 1959 & 1960 Chevrolet El Camino
* If I have a picture of your car in that year's gallery with no name, please contact me with year/color/page so I can give proper credit.